The following video is courtesy of UFO Disclosure Group.
Astrophysicist Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson was asked by a reader of TIME magazine, “What is the most astounding fact you can share with us about the Universe?” This is his answer.
To read this, I recommend you to have a look at some of my other articles, that way it will be easier to understand. I need you to have an open mind.
The article “Biological and non-biological causes of infertility” there contains explanations about all the biological causes. However, even though many patients present with biological causes, an increased majority are aware there is something else involved, and is not biological.
Once the non-biological causes are acknowledge, it will be easier to understand.
We humans are composed of matter. There is matter everywhere inside us. Matter is the connection with the physical world we live in. As we are submerged in our material or physical world there are ways to connect with the non-material world. It is possible to feel that connection with the non-physical world in several ways. Most people do not know this, or they prefer to ignore it because it makes it easier for their lives. I was one of them, one of the most skeptical of all, used to ignore there was another realm we can connect to in ways we are capable of receive Love and Light.
There are several non-biological causes of infertility, and they are related to our selfs and souls. Through them we can establish this connection with the rest of the Universe. They are difficult to understand at the beginning. It is hard to get the fact they affect us, because most times we are not even aware they are present.
We can summarise some of the reasons our selfs and souls get affected:
1. Parent issues: Issues with our parents, especially issues originated in this lifetime, will affect the balance in our lives. There should be a bond between parents and children. Parents make possible life through their need for reproduction, and souls choose them as parents before being born. It is important to feel respect and admiration for parents, as the lack of it creates frustration and feelings of abandonments. These negative feelings will affect our selfs and souls. the energy will suffer a blockage.
2. Traumas carried from another lifetimes: These are usually easy to eliminate. Today there are specialists in regressions and hypnosis. There are useful techniques to go back and resolve them. It is advisable to consult people specialised in resolving past traumas, as their removal will definitely clear the way for the person to respond better to any medical treatment.
3. Traumas generated in this lifetime: They will contaminate our selfs and souls with fears, obsessions, compulsions, doubt, difficulty to trust and several more symptoms, associated with the trauma. The energy generated by those negative feelings will affect our physical matter, and even create physical diseases.
4. Stress: It has been extensively studied, and the conclusions lead it to be one of the causes of infertility. Stress causes the body to manifest disease, any disease. Stress affects the cells in the body, the material/physical body. It causes cell malformation, abnormality, shrinkage, DNA alteration. The secondary effects can take years to manifest, and perhaps the disease will not even be linked to the stress itself. Thanks to research, is possible to understand the way stress affects our bodies. It has been given more respect and consideration for doctors’s recommendations to patients.
5. Frustration: Too many people in this physical world are frustrated. Some have felt frustration before and overcome it. Others are working to face it. This conditions makes people blind. They are not capable to see the big picture of life and the purpose, to live the experience. As I mentioned before, the life we came to live it was chosen for ourselves. If we are living a given situation is because is meant to be lived. The experience is to live it, and the purpose is to face it. Frustration can be a primordial component for anything in our bodies, the same as stress does. They can be related and present both at the same time. Frustration leads to anxiety and anger. It is necessary to work on those and the reasons related to the start of the feeling itself.
6. Anger: It is related to long term chronic diseases. Infertility can be one of them.
7. Ego: It lives inside each of us. It is the devil of our physical world. Some religions related the ego with satan itself, and its presence can cause devastation and chaos. There are several ways to work in our egos. Spiritual growth is recommended one.
Positive things to work with:
1. Consciousness: It has been studied and related to quantum fields. Unfortunately there are no scientific basis for this statement, as some scientists today are looking for ways to connect the pieces with patients with near-death experiences and no brain activity, relating details about their journeys and the experiences they had with beings from another dimensions. I have read a lot about it and know there is a line between the physical and non-physical world that might have some answers. Other respected scientists who have been studying atoms and matter for a long time, are now looking into the anti-matter and its relationship with this non-physical universe. We do not know yet. However, once something solid comes to light and lead to the conclusion of an afterlife and parallel universes with anti-matter and alien beings, it will be easier to understand the importance of combining logic with spirituality.
2. Respect for the Universe and its creations: being grateful for what we have in the present, had in the past and will have in the future. The immensity of the Universe still unmeasurable today. We have been discovering planets, solar systems, stars, which were before kind of science fiction. Today science has made possible to discover we might not be the only ones in the universe. If humans had the potential to suspect there are other beings in the universe, it might not be a matter of science fiction anymore if science makes it possible in the future.
3. Respect for our selfs: Our selfs exist because we needed to exist, in a way that our soul can connect to something inside us. It is like the cable connector from our souls present somewhere in our universe with our physical body present in the material place of the universe. It has a purpose. And the respect for that purpose and mission in life are very important. Once that connection is broken or disturbed for some reason, it will fight to establish the connection again and look for ways to show us the path again. If the message is not acknowledged the consequences can be catastrophic and affect everything in our self, because we are deviating from the purpose, from the mission in this lifetime.
4. Respect for others: As our should connect with us through our selfs, the same happens with the rest of souls, they all have a different purpose for coming into this lifetime. It is mandatory to appreciate their purpose and do not interfere with it. If we decide to interfiere that will affect their destiny and mission in this lifetime. As a consequence it will also affect us and create disturbances in the energy necessary for our cells to work properly.
Having explained this, it is important to work in our selfs and use the knowledge to respect the strange way the universe works. It might still a mystery today, but is starting to give us some explanations working with ourselves and others. Finding guidance and learning from people who achieved success of working within themselves. Non-biological causes might even be a bigger percentage of the cause of several diseases in the human body. For that, there is nothing to loose at working on a more spiritual level, rather than just focus on the biological causes and not getting the expected results.
“When I see into the stars, it gets easier for me to understand most of the answers still out there, in the universe around us”.
I wake up everyday early in the morning, drink a large glass of water, watch some news, run for 10 minutes, get my breakfast, and head on to the clinic. I get there, get changed with clean clothes and it takes me around 5 minutes to get ready; I need to be as clean as possible. I do not wear a watch so do not need to be concerned about the time. Once I am ready, with my hair and shoes covered, and clean hands and face, I start my favorite part of the day: to go inside my embryology laboratory.
To be part of that, the place where amazing things happen, it makes me feel grateful for the opportunity of being there.
It was hard work though. Several years on the medical school, several years specializing in human reproduction, long working hours at fertility clinics in several places around the world, many hours of studying and reading new advances and research. Although I have not been a researcher publisher myself, it has been a pleasure to read new developments and achievements in the reproductive field. Everyone takes different paths. Mine was something else. To have spent long hours inside the embryology laboratories amazed by the perfection of life. I mean any life.
My mother has told me I used to be the curious one. Always admiring at things not many people were admired by. I loved nature, the sky and stars. I loved spending long hours contemplating at the night sky with my brothers. We used to ask ourselves how would it be to go out there, into the universe?.
What I did not know is that I was going to have part of the universe with me inside a laboratory where life starts at its most delicate and subtle way. When I see the embryos, which I like to call my embryos, I see the universe in its own expression of beauty and delicacy. It is possible to feel the enormous amount of energy located in one single place. The single expression of another universe we are not allowed to see while in the physical universe. I would like you to see that.
For those reasons, that is my favorite part of the day, to be inside that place.
When embryos are present they allowed me to see their beauty and perfection. Even when they are not that pretty, they look really pretty to me. We have a very strong connection and they let me appreciate their life, even for a single moment. My respect for them is huge. They deserve it. I know the place where they came from it must be pleasant and unique. For them to make the decision to come to this physical world, where they might suffer, feel pain, diseases, rejection, sadness; it is a hard and admirable decision. For that, I admire them. However, when I look into their future parents, and all the joy and happiness they will bring into their lives, I feel comforted. I know they will definitely be loved. Patients undergoing these treatments do so because they really want to have a child, and most of them will love them infinitely.
Today a lovely couple told me: “when we take our embryos after the embryo transfer, we would like you to know they are also yours” I told them: “yes, I know they are also mine. I was the first person they trusted”. I had them with me, and that is a huge responsibility. The universe allowed me to accomplish that, and do so with my almost utterly respect and gratitude.
I appreciate every moment of my day. I see them come and leave. I see them coming into this world for the first time, and also see some of them leaving back to that place in the universe where they came from. I do not know where, but it must be incredible. Because when they leave they are all right, even if they were in this physical universe for minutes, hours or days.
Thanks for letting me see, and thanks for allowing me to be part of it. For that I will always be grateful.
– Infertility is defined as he inability to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse or the inability to carry a pregnancy to live birth.
– 7.4 million women, or 11.9% of women, have ever received any infertility services in their lifetime.
– 1 in 8 couples (or 12% or married women) have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy.
– Approximately one-third of infertility is attributed to the female partner, one-third attributed to the male partner and one-third is caused by a combination of problems in both partners or, is unexplained.
– A couple ages 29-33 with a normal functioning reproductive system has only a 20-25% chance of conceiving in any given month. After six months of trying, 60% of couples will conceive without medical assistance.
– Approximately 44% of women with infertility have sought medical assistance. Of those who seek medical intervention, approximately 65% give birth.
– Approximately 85-90% of infertility cases are treated with drug therapy or surgical procedures. Fewer than 3% need advanced reproductive technologies like in vitro fertilization (IVF).
– The most recently available statistics indicate the live birth rate per fresh non-donor embryo transfer is 47.1% if the woman is under 35 years of age, and 37.9% if the woman is age 35-27.
– 1 in 7 marriages are between spouses of different ethnicities. And multiracial children have increased 50% in the past decade.
– Because your weight, health and lifestyle can all affect your fertility, it is important to make sure you are eating well, managing your weight, and exercising.
– If you are over the age of 35, the time of trying to conceive is reduced to 6 months.
– Not every woman has a 28 day cycle. Understanding how your cycle works will help you determine you most fertile days.
– Although a man’s reproductive system is not driven by hormones like the woman’s, it is far more complicated then one might suspect.
– Every sperm cycle last 90 days
– Approximately 30% of female infertility problems are the result of ovulation disorders.
– Premature ovarian failure is defined by the cessation of menstrual periods before the age of 40, and occurs in 1 in 1,000 women between the ages of 15 and 29, and 1 in 100 women between the ages of 30 and 39. The average age onset is 27 years.
– One in five couples will experience unexplained infertility.
– You are more likely to get pregnant if you have sex in five days or so before you ovulate.
– Tight shorts, cycling, heat are nor good for the sperm
– A Harvard study concluded that 55% of women who participated in mind and body programs got pregnant, compared to 20% who did not practice.
– Couples in their 30s having unprotected sex only have a 15% chance of conceiving each month.
– Research has found that men produce stronger sperm after they view heterosexual porn.
– Full-fat dairy decreases the risk of infertility, while low-fat products do not have those helpful high levels of estrogen and progesterone hormones.
– Obesity can affect ovulation
– Over 1 million women go to a fertility website to get advice daily.
– The use of laptops can impair sperm production.
– Oysters have a lot of concentration of Zinc, one of nature’s most fertile minerals.
Data taken from The National Infertility Association, The Bump Baby App, and the British Fertility Association.
Honestly, with the range of products available everywhere to treat so many problems, I am loving these arnica salves now. They were specially created for yoga practitioners, although can be used for any other sport or any person looking to alleviate symptoms, side effects, muscle aches, etc.
I use these creams every single day for my yoga class. I can apply it before and provides me a comforting, nice feeling during the class; also prevents me to hurt any muscles and I have found to be more flexible when use the cream rather than when I don’t use it. If I use it after the class I can spend a great day moving around and I even apply it before going to be so my muscles can relax during my sleep.
The salves come in six different fragrances, each one of them designed with a different purpose. They have been made with pure essential oils, and they are 100% organic – natural without any preservatives on them; this is very important for me as I have decided not to use any more products containing chemical preservatives as I know my skin is an organ that absorbs everything I put on.
So it is a highly recommended product for me. Yoga practitioners love it because of the many benefits they get with the regular use of the salves, and also the relaxation and aromatherapy properties excellent during meditation before or after the yoga class.
Arnica Eucalyptus-peppermint salve, Arnica almond salve, arnica mango-papaya salve, arnica coconut salve, arnica lavender-strawberry salve, and arnica chocolate salve,; all delicious and yummy!
Try one and see the difference…
For more information: www.yogiss.com
The salves are now listed on Amazon.com, click on each one to go directly to the Amazon link:
the best…they are just 14.99 USD!!!
Through this blog I will communicate the discoveries I’ve made during my fertility experience. It has been a broad experience fulfilled with new discoveries, understanding and respect for the field of life.
I am sure many of the patients coming here will find comfort to several questions they may have, as a way to learn to understand what is the best way to prepare for a fertility treatment.
There is too much information out there, textbooks, magazines, internet; they all are a rich source of information. However, this information might be misinterpreted or confusing for most patients, even discouraging. There is no need to feel that way if you can find a resource with most of the answers to basic questions.
We all feel a negative sensation when something is not working properly in our bodies. We are afraid of changes and trying new things. But is important to learn it does not have to be so difficult. It can be accomplished.
What is life? it is the opportunity we have to live experiences. And that is the opportunity we all are waisting at not understanding the meaning of our own lives. Are you challenged in the fertility area? live it, face it and learn from it. There is always something to be learned.
I used to be a fundamentalist scientist, skeptical mind, motivated by pure science. The science that can be demonstrated. For any science with no possible logical explanations I was not interested. Consequently, I was not learning, not listening, not growing and not advancing in situations I was already working hard for. It was a plateau.
When things are not advancing in the direction we feel to be right, perhaps is because it needs to be studied, dealt with, solved and let go. Even if we work our hardest, if is not for us it will not be. When I hit my wall, it was the signal for me to start looking for other paths. I found the past of knowledge in a higher level. The main motivation was the patients and the need to study further the events I was witnessing. Logic is a difficult factor to deal with, but not impossible. The discoveries of the possibilities of another dimensions in our universe led me to believe there must be something else out there working hand-to-hand with my job of life and death.
In reproductive medicine not everything has the expected explanation yet. Still very young and there is a lot more to be learned. My decision was to learn to believe that there is not just a physical component in the universe, which forces stronger enough to make life possible, but also there are non physical forces which influence all our paths from the moment we arrive into this universe until the moment we leave it.
If I could do it, and I have been challenged in the fertility area myself, then you can do it too.
Open your mind. Let the information travel to the deepest level of our conscious and learn something.
There is a huge lot of information out there these days regarding assisted reproduction and fertility. We can find implications, consequences, side effects, results, probabilities, etc. All this information seems useful for patients to understand what they are going through, and the chances of success.
Personally, as a former patient in fertility, I understand the difficult times we have to go through once we become the patient. Success and positive results is all we wish for. However, is not always what we get.
Once you become a fertility patient is because you have been trying as much as possible to get the results of conceiving naturally. You become a person in need of help of a fertility specialist. There are also helpers during that pathway. Those helpers are other methods that can be used together with the assisted reproductive treatment. I call helpers exercise, good balanced nutrition, yoga, Reiki, fertility massages, reflexology and acupuncture. They all have been showing to be excellent helpers on the assisted reproductive procedure prior, during and after. They all have been reported to increase the chances of success.
Exercise and a good balanced nutrition contribute to maintain the body on a physiological balance, which contributes to improve the hormone levels and the quality of the gametes. A low carbohydrate diet is highly recommended for patients undergoing fertility treatments. Some patients have been reported to get pregnant quicker once they have reach the ideal body mass index (BMI) in comparison with those over this index with obesity. This applies to women and men. Men can improve their sperm quality with a balanced lifestyle and low carbohydrate diet.
Yoga and Reiki are excellent to maintain a relaxed state of mind and body, to keep calm and patient, and to decrease the anxiety levels to find a healthy energetic balance. When I underwent my last in vitro procedure I was practicing yoga and Reiki. The results significantly improved in comparison with the last attempts, also my anxiety levels were very low, the recovery time decreased exponentially and the hormonal level was really good, this helped with the quality of my gametes.
There are spas that offer fertility massages today. These massages are focused on the lymphatic system to help the body to get rid of toxins (detox process), to also increase the blood circulation, especially in the reproductive organs and the brain, this way the organs will have a better response to hormones and might increase the chances of getting the best gametes. There is a range of products dedicated for these types of massage, they are call Fertility Spa www.fertilityspa.net. They targeted every patient’s need, and during every part of their procedure.
Reflexology and acupuncture are great helper techniques to balance the energy in our bodies and treat specific pathologies and diseases associated with the patient’s symptoms. In the case of fertility issues, these techniques will look to correct the root of the problem wherever it is located, through a process of energetic healing. The use of these techniques together with the fertility treatment have both showed better results in comparison with groups using the fertility treatments alone or acupuncture alone. It is necessary to have a right energetic balance in our bodies in order to get better results.
If you are looking for information online you must be very careful. Internet might be a helpful resource but it also a powerful resource that can make us ill just by reading at others people’s stories and comparing it with our own story. It is important to stay away from agents that might become toxic for our chances to succeed on our chosen fertility path. To surround of positive and happy people is a great helper. There are interesting positive and different stories on this blog Fertility Online, and there is a Spanish blog named www.tenerbebe.net and the clinic www.fertiaguerrevere.com that has interesting information. These blogs are in Spanish.
If you are in a relationship, support and love from your partner during this difficult time is important. Most success stories are related to couples who love and support each other during the whole fertility procedure.
As always I wish you the best during your adventure and challenge you are taking on your reproductive procedure. Remember I am giving you these advices because I am a fertility specialist but also have been a patient in several opportunities, and I know the feeling. Smile because just with the act of smiling we are liberating thousand of positive substances inside our bodies that promote health. Surround yourself with positive people. Get lots of support from your love ones. Watch a nice funny movie, and think clearly and patiently during your treatment. And do not forget the daily meditations. Those will really help with fear, doubts and anxiety.
if you need more information you can write to [email protected]
There are reasons and sense for everything in life and the afterlife.
I just watched this movie and think everyone in the awakening process should watch it too:
Let me tell you why do I think 432 Hz tuning is important for this blog and why has it got relevance with fertility. We need to have a look at some of its history first. And is important to know that today, all of the music we hear is played using 440 Hz tune.
Several international scientists, researchers and musicians have found that archaic Egyptian instruments were tuned to 432 Hz, even Ancient Greeks and Tibetan monks. This musical tuning can be found throughout several religions and cultures of the ancient world. However, it has been said that around 1885 it was decided that 440 Hz had to be the standard tuning. Musicians like Giuseppe Verdi were against the decision, but they were not successful with their attempts to maintain the same 432 Hz tune, even when it reported positive effects such a better audience response and increase in performance level. Some even still argue that the change was caused by Nazi propaganda made by minister Joseph Goebbels. Although this is a interesting theory, the true reason of the change it has not been fully explained yet.
432 Hz unites you with universal harmony. Is connected to the numbers used in the construction of several ancient works and sacred places, like the pyramids in Egypt. It is also softer, bright and nicer to the ears. 432 Hz is based in nature and generates healthy effects among listeners. It brings natural harmony and balance of the 3rd dimension, and connects you with a higher consciousness. The pure and clean energy of 432 Hz removes mental block and opens a way to a more fulfilling life. It has been said that ancients used this tune because is closely related to the universe around us.
Playing and listening to music that has been tuned to 432 Hz would make your body resonate in a natural way. It would fill you with a sense of peace and wellbeing. On the contrary, music tuned to 440 Hz is disharmonic, as a consequence does harm causing stress, negative behavior and unstable emotions.
In my own experience today, listening to this bowls, delicately tuned to 432 Hz by Daniel, gave me a pleasant sensation of complete peace and relaxation. I could enjoy the state of having absolutely nothing inside of my mind bothering me, and giving me stress. My mind had the chance to be completely blank. I really enjoyed it, and my body definitely did. I suffer from constants headaches almost daily, and sometimes the day to day stress of several patients and clinics make my stomach to misbehave against me, which ends in bad stomach pains and difficulty to digest any meal. Today my body is really healthy, happy and balanced. I have the feeling it will be like this for a long time now.
As a fertility specialist, and spiritual guide to my patients I always recommend to relax, and let your bodies rest in harmony. Today I just discovered there is a very good way of doing it. I find it interesting that we can meditate, relax and heal at the same time. Daniel has a list of recorded sounds for several diseases and problems, fertility issues among them. His music is pleasant, and Daniel himself is a lovely humble person.
This was a great opportunity for me to also establish some kind of communication with my highest self, and to get more messages from those beings that are about to come to earth to become humans. I am asking Daniel to help me find the right tune for the embryos when they are inside the laboratory. That way we can play it to them while they are dividing and placed into culture media. It would be interesting to see the results.
Thanks again to Melanie for such a lovely invitation. Thanks to Daniel for his dedication to music. And thanks to the staff of Body, Mind and Soul for they great attention and care.
Daniel’s email: [email protected]
As we all know, this is an era of a staggering increase of people looking to back-up their gametes in order to preserve their genetics and future fertility.
We see advertisements offering women the opportunity to save their eggs, in places called Cryobanks. Their offer is focused in women as well as men. We know men freeze their sperm for future use. Couples freeze their embryos, because most fertility procedures get remaining embryos that might end in future babies named back-up babies. This information sounds quite overwhelming when we put it together, but let’s simplify things.
Today more women freeze their eggs for several reasons. Most women are simply not prepared to become mothers during their best fertile years, and once they are finally prepared, their reserve of eggs has depleted considerably and the risk of genetic diseases increases. Having this panorama, it is a great idea to have a back-up plan, which was not available a few years ago, and freeze the eggs when their fertility is at its best. It is difficult to argue this is a clever plan. There is a huge number of successful women who are not prepared to give up their jobs and careers to become mothers; for them this is a great alternative, a win-win situation.
Another important reason to freeze eggs is when a woman has not found the right partner yet. Once she finds it in the future, it will be possible to create healthy embryos using her partner sperm. Those embryos will have the age she had when she froze them. The chances of genetic diseases will be reduced as youngest the age of the egg freeze.
One of the most remarkable situations to use egg freeze it it for women facing cancer. These women should freeze their eggs before any cancer treatment if performed, otherwise the chances of getting a healthy egg or any egg will be dramatically reduced. Thanks to this alternative, they will be able to use their stored gametes in the future. Cancer will not become a future problem for fertility.
Most oncologist do not mention the alternatives of fertility back-ups with cryopreservation. An approximate 75% of oncologists do not mention it during the consultation, prior to the cancer treatment; another 15% of oncologist mention it but do not wait for the freezing to be done prior the cancer treatment. Another 10% of oncologists recommend gamete freezing before the cancer treatment and find alternatives to wait for the freezing to be done. Ovarian tissue cryopreservation is a very useful technique in case of cancer treatments that need to start very quick, and do not have the time to wait for hormonal stimulation and egg retrieval to happen.
Men also have the need to preserve their fertility for several reasons. Many men today are aware that anything can change and affect their fertility capacity at any moment. Another reason it is a fertility procedure that requires to have back-up samples frozen as a precaution (30% of men decreased the quality of their sperm sample the day of the fertility treatment, because of stress and the feeling of pressure). Male cancer is another reason to freeze their gametes, because the same as for women, their fertility chances will decrease dramatically after the cancer treatment. Although males have more chances of recover their fertility than women. Also, if men use any drugs, steroids, medications or alcohol consumption; they should freeze their sperm before it is too late.
Embryo freeze is another alternative of fertility cryopreservation. Many patients with several embryos remaining from a fertility procedure have the benefit to freeze those embryos and use them in the future. Also couples looking for fertility preservation in case of diseases of one of them. Or patients who are just not prepared to become parents yet.
Today we can freeze almost everything we want in the reproductive area, and still get promising results. With all the new advances, this will improve a lot more and offer better survival rates for gametes.
Eggs usually do not have the same survival rate after thaw as embryos do. However the techniques have been improving very much in the last years and today those survival rates have increased.
I always advice to patients to think about the alternative of fertility cryopreservation and consider the many advantages that brings. It is better to have it there and not need it, than need it and do not have it. That is my say.